Take action, contact me today and we can start to bring peace back into your life and home!
If you have challenges or concerns in the following areas contact me today to set up an appointment:
- depression, anxiety (including problems with: panic, irritability, restlessness, sleep, appetite, and feeling down)
- familial and relationship stress (feeling like you are walking on eggshells in your own home, overwhelmed by yelling and arguing)
- work issues (stress with coworkers, feeling unsuccessful, inability to focus, overwhelmed, repeating relational conflicts)
- parenting issues (guilt or fear about how your parenting is impacting your child)
- school or college issues (overwhelmed by demanding academics, competition, slipping grades, drama with friends, bullying, inability to focus, inability to stay awake or get to school on time, school avoidance and attendance problems)
- pain, confusion, or feeling overwhelmed due to a past or present separation or divorce
- Click here to learn more about psychotherapy and to watch some videos about some of my sub specializations.
Why start treatment now?
You’re at a point in life wondering why patterns keep repeating. How did you get to where you are? You’re feeling ready to sit with your history, to share your story. It’s time to stop repeating the loop of relationship conflicts, negative behaviors and arguments, you want something to change, but aren’t sure how to start.
Together we will work towards building on your inner strengths and abilities to engage with the deeper meanings of everyday tensions. We will start the process of rebuilding frayed relationships and improving your sense of self. Contact me today to bring peace back into your life and home!
Some challenges or concerns that I treat in therapy include: depression, anxiety (including problems with: panic, irritability, restlessness, and feeling down), pain, confusion, or feeling overwhelmed due to a past/present separation or divorce, work/school issues (slipping grades/work quality, conflict, inability to focus, sleep/time issues, avoidance/attendance problems), and couple and relationship conflicts.
If you, or your child have experienced feelings of being overwhelmed by the guilt, worry, and conflict in your home; if you want to rebuild belief in your own effectiveness and sense of worth contact me today to start the work towards healing your self and your family.
What is therapy like? How is the experience different across the age spectrum? Watch the video below to learn more:
How does psychotherapy work?
Psychotherapy can restore the capacity to engage more fully in loving relationships and in one’s work. It turns ghosts into ancestors. It can bring peace back into your home. Through uncovering the deeper meanings behind everyday tensions I can help you identify the more significant patterns that lead to frayed relationships. I can help guide you to feel fulfilled in your life experiences, to be able to speak the unspeakable, to rebuild faith that caring, trusting, and safety with others can exist, and to gain insight into past experiences and exist with them in the background as opposed to being haunted by them in the present.
Phone or text: (917) 327-0425