If you are struggling to feel engaged in life and work, to manage stress or deep sadness, or have deep, connected relationships in your life, psychotherapy can help.
Psychotherapy can help you engage more fully in loving relationships, your work, and your life. It turns ghosts into ancestors. It can bring peace back into your home. Through uncovering the deeper meanings behind everyday tensions, psychotherapy can help you identify the more significant patterns that lead to life’s challenges.
As a psychotherapist, I can help guide you towards feeling fulfilled in your life, to speak the unspeakable, to rebuild faith that caring, trusting, and safety with others can exist. I believe you can gain insight into past experiences and exist with them in the background as opposed to being haunted by them in the present.
We’re Focused On A Wide Range Of Specializations To Help Patients From All Backgrounds And Demographics
- Online and Video Counseling to NY State residents and international clients
- Couples, Premarital, and Marriage counseling
- Recovering From A Narcissist Counseling
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Therapy For Therapists
- Seasonal and Holiday Stress Counseling
- Trauma and Haunted History Counseling
- Intensive Psychotherapy | Psychoanalysis (2-4 times/week)
- Group Therapy (Children of separation/divorce, school anxiety, entrepreneurs)
- Psychosocial Assessment and Diagnosis (2-3 sessions)
Discover More About My Services And How They Can Help
Only available in White Plains, NY and Westchester area
You’re feeling like your business is often stalled, shows up in spurts, and you’re not sure if you need to work on something within you to start to see things thrive.
In this group, we will explore your businesses strengths and areas for improvement. We will begin to tackle the “you” that impedes your business. We will also build strategies to strengthen your role to expand your businesses success.
This monthly group is capped at 5 participants.