Counseling Specializations + Practice Areas
Our practice is proud to offer patients a wide range of psychotherapy and counseling solutions both in-person and online. We encourage you to learn more about our practice specializations below.
- Online and Video Counseling for NY State residents and international clients
- Couples, Premarital, and Marriage counseling
- Recovering From A Narcissist Counseling
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Therapy For Therapists
- Seasonal and Holiday Stress Counseling
- Trauma and Haunted History Counseling
- Psychoanalysis (2-4 times/week)
- Group Therapy (entrepreneurs)
- Psychosocial Assessment and Diagnosis (2-3 sessions)
If you are struggling to feel engaged in life and work, to manage stress or deep sadness, or have deep, connected relationships in your life, psychotherapy can help. Psychotherapy can help you engage more fully in loving relationships, your work, and your life. It turns ghosts into ancestors. It can bring peace back into your home. By uncovering the deeper meanings behind everyday tensions, psychotherapy can help you identify the more significant patterns that lead to life’s challenges.
As a psychotherapist, I can help guide you towards feeling fulfilled in your life, to speak the unspeakable, to rebuild faith that caring, trusting, and safety with others can exist. I believe you can gain insight into past experiences and exist with them in the background as opposed to being haunted by them in the present.