Therapy for Therapists – Online + Westchester, NY
In this video, I discuss what therapy for therapists looks like, the stressors involved, and how I can help alleviate the pressures of intense client filled workdays. Our practice is focused on helping other therapist and mental health professionals deal with the complexities of dealing with patients. With so many diverse personalities and issues, it can often become overwhelming for the therapist and eventually impacts their ability to guide others.
Some of the techniques and strategies we discuss include:
- Managing educational and work scheduling and planning
- Dealing with the stress of such diverse personalities
- Developing sound best practices to ensure you’re always on-point
- How to successfully transition into private practice and thrive
- Ways to empower your patients to create positive change and results
We work together to create actionable gameplans to ensure you’re operating at your best and are effectively growing your personal and professional assets for the future.