Welcome To Psychotherapy For The Modern Digital World
My practice is focused on helping individuals, couples, and professionals navigate the complexities and demands of the modern world. The goal in therapy and counseling is to help you regain the balance and self-confidence needed to live your fullest life. We work together to identify issues and triggers so that we can cultivate a personalized, actionable gameplan to bring peace and calm back into your life.
Do these sound familiar?
- You’re at a point in life wondering why patterns keep repeating.
- You’re not sure about how you got to where you are.
- You’re struggling with setting boundaries with draining relationships.
- You’re feeling ready to sit with your history, to share your story.
- You want something to change but aren’t sure how to start.
If you could relate to any of these challenges, our practice can help. It’s time to stop repeating the loop of relationship conflicts, negative behaviors, and arguments and start moving toward a better version of you, both at work and at home.
Together we will:
- Rebuild your confidence and sense of self-worth
- Discover ways to manage both day-to-day stress and stuff from the past
- Learn tools and techniques to reduce conflict, anxiety, and depression
- Rebuild frayed relationships, both personal and professional
- Develop ways to set boundaries on unhealthy and draining relationships
Click to Learn More About Our Specializations
- Online and Video Counseling for NY State residents and international clients
- Couples, Premarital, and Marriage Counseling
- Recovering From A Narcissist Counseling
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Therapy For Therapists
- Seasonal and Holiday Stress Counseling
- Trauma and Haunted History Counseling
- Psychoanalysis (2-4 times/week)
- Group Therapy (entrepreneurs)
- Psychosocial Assessment and Diagnosis (2-3 sessions)
What Exactly Is Psychotherapy And How Can It Help?
Psychotherapy can help restore the capacity to engage more fully in both personal and professional scenarios by uncovering the deeper meanings behind everyday tensions. We try to understand how the past can help us create a stronger, more positive future.
I’m an experienced psychotherapist and mental health counselor who strives to provide a safe and comfortable environment where patients are free to share as much or as little as they like. Welcome to psychotherapy and counseling for the modern world.
Learn more about me or book an appointment today to get started.